What is an OUF Passport and Why Should You Register for One?
We email your OUF Passport QR code after you register online. Take it to the OUF on your mobile device or on paper.
To get more information about a university at the OUF, ask a university representative to scan your OUF Passport at their booth or in their presentation room (if available).
This way, the university can send you more information about:
- campus tours and open houses
- scholarships and awards
- university news
Registration will open in July.
Save time and register in advance so you can visit university booths and info sessions as soon as you get to the OUF!
How to Register
- Register online with your name and email address.
- Receive a personalized OUF Passport with a QR code by email.
- Bring your OUF Passport to the OUF on your mobile device or as a paper printout or both. Tip: Save it as your screensaver for easy access at the OUF.
- Ask a university representative to scan your OUF Passport. This way, the university can contact you directly with more information about their university.
Read the Declaration and Notice of Collection, Use, Disclosure and Treatment of Your Personal Information provided as part of your OUF Passport.