There will be 2 virtual events:
- Saturday, September 25, 12-2 pm (ET) and
- Tuesday, October 26, 5-7 pm (ET)
Each university will offer four 30-minute sessions during each virtual event.
It depends on the university. Refer to the event schedules to see what each university plans to offer during their session.
There will be 2 virtual events (September 25 and October 26). Attending both events will give you the opportunity to attend more than 4 university sessions.
If you are interested in additional opportunities to learn about Ontario universities, they continue to offer their own virtual events and tours, webinars, chats and more.
To see upcoming university virtual offerings, visit the Tours and Events section on the Ontario Universities’ Info (OUInfo) website.
No. You do not need to do anything beforehand. However, to make the most of the OUFs, we suggest you:
- Refer to the event schedules to see what each university plans to offer during their session and plan your time wisely.
- Visit the OUInfo website before the event to learn more about Ontario’s universities – like which universities offer the programs you’re interested in – to help you decide which sessions you want to attend.
University representatives will advise during their sessions how you can ask questions.
No. The presentations will not be recorded.
Select the universities you would like to receive information from on the Connect with Ontario’s Universities form and submit the form.
Registration and Attendance
No. However, we encourage you to submit the Connect with Ontario’s Universities form to receive information from the universities and event reminders for the OUFs.
No. The events are free.
Yes. Attending both events will give you more opportunities to connect with the universities you are interested in.
You can learn more about Ontario’s universities in several ways:
- Select the universities you would like to receive information from on the Connect with Ontario’s Universities form.
- Ontario universities continue to offer their own virtual events and tours, webinars, chats and more. To see upcoming university virtual offerings, visit the Tours and Events section on the Ontario Universities’ Info (OUInfo) website.
- OUInfo is a great resource to learn more about the Ontario universities you’re interested in. Find and compare Ontario university programs, and research residences, scholarships, admission requirements and more.
You are free to come and go as you please. Keep in mind that there will be four 30-minute sessions that will start on the hour and half hour. We encourage you to join the sessions promptly when they start so you can watch the full presentations.
Yes. Anyone is welcome to watch.
Yes. You can attend if you’re thinking about applying to an Ontario university, even if you’re not currently in Grade 12.
Yes, these events are open to anyone who is interested in attending an Ontario university.
What Kind Of Information is Available at the OUFs?
The OUFs are geared toward high school students and therefore will primarily provide information about undergraduate programs. Some universities may choose to also provide information about graduate and/or professional programs. University representatives will usually be able to answer general questions about graduate studies.
The OUFs will provide information primarily about undergraduate programs, so they will be a useful resource for mature students who are interested in those programs.
The OUFs will provide information primarily about undergraduate programs, so they will be a useful resource for gap year students who are interested in those programs.
Each university offers its own scholarships and awards. Ask university representatives at their sessions about the financial aid options offered at their university.
Technology and How to Connect to the OUFs
For the best experience, we recommend you use a desktop or laptop computer. You may also use a smartphone or tablet.
No. Your camera does not need to be on. As long as your camera is not on, you will not be visible.
The universities will choose their own platform, but will most likely use Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
On the day of the event, click the “Go to Event” button on the OUFs website to connect to the OUFs event hosted on the OUInfo website.
Note: The button will be available 30 minutes before the events start.
- On the day of the event, click the button that says “Go to Event” to go to the virtual event hosted on the OUInfo website.
- Review the universities and time slots.
- Click the button beside the session you wish to join.