All visitors are welcome at the OUF. No admission charge is required; however, to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests, the following rules apply as conditions of admission to, and participation in, the OUF:
- Prior to entry, all bags and knapsacks will be subject to inspection by security personnel, and all guests will be required to pass through a standard metal screening process.
- Certain articles will not be allowed into the OUF, including (but not limited to): items perceived as sharp (such as knives, razors, cork screws, picks, scissors, etc.), weapons of any kind (including toy replicas), glass, martial arts devices, illegal substances, alcoholic beverages, Kubaton key chains, aerosol sprays, flares, fire extinguishers and any other items deemed inappropriate by police and security services on duty.
- Visitors carrying inappropriate articles or any other item deemed disruptive to the event must return them to their vehicles or discard them in the bins provided at the entrance prior to entry.
- Visitors who do not agree to a bag inspection and screening process or who refuse to discard inappropriate items will not be allowed to enter the OUF.
- Visitors will be removed if they engage in any disruptive behaviour.
- Guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied entry or will be required to leave the OUF.
Note: To speed entry into the OUF, we recommend that guests leave bags and knapsacks at home. A re-usable bag will be provided for the purpose of bringing home printed materials.
Media and Material Distribution Guidelines
You are welcome to attend the OUF, as it is open to the public; however, the OUF has strict media and material distribution guidelines. If you are seen taking photos/video at the OUF without prior consent, you may be asked to leave the event.
The OUF does not allow anyone other than registered exhibitors (universities and sponsors) to hand out materials at their booths. If you are found handing out materials to OUF attendees anywhere within the OUF grounds, you will be asked to return them to your vehicles or discard them in the bins provided.
Direct any questions to: email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you enjoy the OUF!
OUF Steering Committee